Clinically validated diagnosis
Proven Clinical Validation and Reliability.
- Validated sleep study result equivalent to ambulatory gold-standard (multi-channel polygraphy followed by manual specialist interpretation).
- Validated result based on AHI and ODI for both 3% and 4% desaturation criteria with high accuracy (94% PPV, 98% NPV).
- Proven usability of the device, with 100% of the patients in the trial able to complete the test without training.
The system accurately extracts multi-channel information from 2 wireless devices: a neck sensor and a finger sensor to provide a complete sleep study report that includes oximetry information. (Number of channels: 8)
- Cardiac signal
- Activity (movement)
- Respiratory phases
- Pulse rate
- Body position
How does it work?
- AcuPebble Ox100 includes a sensor that is attached at the base of the neck to record sounds rich with information generated by the patient’s respiratory and cardiac functions and a finger oximeter to record the patient’s oxygen saturation level.
- The signals are transferred wirelessly to a mobile device, and then uploaded to a secure cloud platform.
- Sophisticated signal processing algorithms are applied to the signals to automatically extract the parameters used for sleep apnea diagnosis.
- Healthcare professionals get an automatically generated full diagnosis report within minutes, accessible via a user-friendly web application.
Detailed sleep report
Overall test result and severity
AHI obtained from flow reductions and 3% desaturation (as per current AASM criteria)
AHI obtained from flow reductions and 4% desaturation
ODI using 3% desaturation
ODI using 4% desaturation
All parameters obtained using estimation of sleep time
Classification of apnea events
Cardiac feature analysis