Acurable Limited is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards. We want as many people as possible to be able to use our products, including the web and mobile applications. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the web/mobile application using just a keyboard
- Read content rather than watching it
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software.
We’ve also made the web/mobile application text as simple as possible to understand.
We know some parts of this web/mobile application are not fully accessible:
- The text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- You cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
If you need information on this web/mobile application in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille or if you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: (+44) 0208 1917590
- Address: Acurable Ltd, Finsgate, 5-7 Cranwood Street, London EC1V 9EE, UK
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 14 business days.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Acurable Limited is committed to making its web/mobile application accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This web/mobile application is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
This statement was prepared on 1st September 2021. It was last reviewed on 29th October 2021.
This web/mobile application was last tested by Acurable Limited on 29th October 2021 following an end-to-end testing procedure.