The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for the process of setting up and agreeing on the strategic marketing plan to support the overarching commercial goals and company growth in the UK and Europe. This is a broad role and covers the management of on and offline marketing, internal and external communications, branding, planning and reporting, data management, third-party agencies, events and exhibitions as well as supporting, building and maintaining long-lasting relationships throughout the industry.
Our corporate mission
We aim to improve the lives of millions of people across the world by enabling earlier detection, faster treatment and better management of chronic conditions.
What you will do
Define and build the strategic marketing plan with the commercial director for short and long-term goals
- Plan the marketing of existing and new products and services
- Identify opportunities to leverage commercial adoption (patient testimonials, case studies, HE pilots, etc) and oversee their production
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications
- Investigate and report on marketing trends throughout the industry
Identify and develop marketing collateral needed to support patients, healthcare teams and the sales and commercial team as necessary
- Responsible for content creation, and coordination with key stakeholders at Acurable
- Responsible for establishing a strong company brand aligned with our corporate mission
- Ensure clear and consistent messaging across all touch-points for patients and healthcare professionals
Oversee the organisation of national and international events and exhibitions to drive business growth and maintain strong brand visibility within the market
- Identify events to attend and coordinate bookings
- Plan event activities and coordinate execution (eg: KOL presentations, etc)
- Define and develop any marketing collateral required (eg: booth setup, brochures, etc)
Develop content to support marketing initiatives across assets
- Maintain the company website: content, blogs, imagery etc.
- Build the social media presence and following across our existing channels (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Develop any relevant untapped channels for video, social media, offline and PR
What you should bring to Acurable
Significant experience in marketing and communications management, ideally including a successful track record managing
- Events and exhibitions
- Social media
- Product marketing supporting collateral
Experience in marketing healthcare products and the specificities of communicating with healthcare professionals
Excellent project management skills – able to manage multiple workstreams to meet deadlines and accommodate changes
Why you should apply
- We provide a fun and entrepreneurial work environment within an exciting high-growth business, where you will use your skills to make a real difference to the lives of millions of people.
- You will be joining an experienced and extremely talented team, who will help you grow professionally by providing valuable mentoring and development opportunities.
- We offer a very competitive remuneration package, flexible hours, option to work from exciting London for a few weeks every year, generous holiday allowance, regular social events… and many other perks we continue adding as the company grows.
- We put time and care into finding passionate, committed people, who look out for each other and are prepared to go the extra mile to help Acurable achieve our mission. If that sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Location: You’ll be based at the company headquarters in London or the office in Seville, with the option to work remotely as and when required.
- Compensation: Competitive salary based on skills.